International automotive company is looking for an organized support talent
Who will help us to further accelerate our business
We are looking for an organized colleague who will support and coordinate the logistics, transport and delivery processes of vehicles bought and sold in different European countries.
You will work in the Support department of Network4Cars. The Support department plays a central role in the purchase and sale streamlining the flow of vehicles from supplier to our customers. Our Support team takes care of all back-office activities and provides administrative support. In this position you are an important liaison for our other departments, Buying, Product & Pricing, Finance and Logistics.
You will make sure data and invoices, planning of payments, documents, transport preparations and other activities are processed and performed accurately and communicated well in time. You work closely together and are in direct contact with our international suppliers.
After an intensive onboarding period, your daily routine will include the following tasks:
- Arranging and keeping track of the planning with regards to the payment of invoices, transport preparations, deliveries of cars and documents
- Ensuring the effective and accurate flow of vehicles, by pro-active monitoring the progress of all vehicles in your portfolio
- Recordkeeping of process steps in our internal ERP / CRM system Salesforce
- Monitoring KPI’s via dashboarding and reporting tools.
- Signaling and escalating any problems outside your span of control
- Processing of related vehicle documents
- Suggest improvements to further improve customer satisfaction and efficiency.
What kind of person are you?
You are a hands-on and enthusiastic team player. You have eye for detail and are used to working in an environment where high level of accuracy is crucial.
At Network4Cars we employ 60+ international specialists in total, who speak at least 10 languages among themselves. The connecting language however is English. The ability to speak Dutch is not required but is preferred in this position
- You operate on a MBO/HBO level (higher education/Bachelor level)
- You have +/- 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of administrative and back-office work
- You are able to organize your work in a timely and efficient way
- You are proactive, stick to deadlines and have a high level of accuracy
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, and overall PC work. Salesforce CRM is pre.
- You have a high proficiency in English. Czech or Hungarian as a primary or secondary language would be a big plus.
What do we offer?
We offer you a challenging position in a fast-growing company in the international automotive industry. You will work with passionate colleagues from various backgrounds and cultures in a professional and informal working atmosphere. Your workplace is located in a modern office in Nieuw-Vennep, walking distance from the train station and a few minutes from the highway A4.
The position is full-time (40h working week), however depending on the candidate we are willing to consider also part-time fulfilment.
We offer a competitive salary and modern terms of employment, including an attractive -performance based- bonus/incentive scheme. Details of which we gladly share and discuss with you, when interested.
Are you interested?
Are you the administrative superstar we are looking for? In that case, do not hesitate to send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you want to know more about the vacancy, please feel free to give Bart van Ruiten a call on 06-11716316
We are happy and proud that we are a company with great diversity (ethnicity, age, gender, belief, preference, disability), so do not hesitate to apply. We can always be more divers! The connecting language between all our nationalities is English.
Network4Cars is a dynamic and entrepreneurial frontrunner in the automotive industry and we are well on our way to becoming the market leader in the international trade in new and young used cars. Our Pan-European approach enables us to manage wholesale supply and demand across countries. We operate with an international team of skilled and passionate automotive specialists, all with an excellent feeling for quality, service, market standards and efficiency.
Network4Cars has been an established name for over 20 years. We are one of the larger actors in our market space, selling 10,000+ vehicles per year. We have offices in several countries and a HQ in The Netherlands. We run our company with a team of 60+ enthusiastic people. The company culture is informal and result-driven.