Privacy Statement Network4Cars
Via the website https://www.network4cars.com, private sensitive data or personal data will be processed. Network4Cars deems a careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data will be processed and secured by us therefore carefully.
In our processing, we comply with the requirements set by the AVG/GDPR. That means among others that we:
- learly state with which purposes we process personal data. That we do, via this privacy- and cookie statement
- try to limit our collection of personal data, to only the personal data that is required for legitimate purposes
- ask you firstly for explicit permission to process your personal data, in instances in which permission is required
- take suitable security measures to protect your personal data and also require that from parties that process personal data in our commission
- respect your right for viewing correct or removing your personal data upon application
This privacy- and cookie statement has been modified for the last time on 2nd January 2018.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We process your personal data in general for the following purposes:
- the granting of access to the website www.network4cars.com
- the creation of an account and making use of the functionalities on the website
- the analysis of statistics and optimising of the website
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
By using our website, you leave certain data with us. That can be personal data. We keep and use solely the personal data that is stated directly by you or of which upon submission, it is clear that it will be provided to us, to be processed. Network4Cars shall not use the personal data, such as discussed below for other purposes, unless you have given prior permission thereto.
On our website, we offer the possibility, to apply for an account. If you fill in an application form on the website, then the data that you send us, will be kept for as long as necessary to process your application.
This data will be used to contact you, so that we can process your application.
If you complete a contact form on the website, then the data that you send us, will be kept for as long as in view of the nature of the form it is required for the complete response and processing thereof.
This data will be used to contact you, so that we can treat your question and/or remark.
We take security measures, to limit abuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. In particular, we take the following measures
- logical access verification, making use of passwords
- encryption (encoding) of digital files with personal data
- security of network connections via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology
- objective bound access limitations
- check on allocated authorities
WEBSITES OF THIRD PARTIES
This statement is not applicable to websites of third parties that are connected by means of links with our website. We cannot warrant that these third parties deal in a reliable or secure manner with your personal data. We advise you to read the privacy statement of these websites, before making use of these websites.
CHANGES IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to introduce changes in this statement. Changes shall be published on this website and we keep old versions available. It is recommendable, to consult this statement frequently, so that you are aware of these changes.
VIEWING AND CHANGING OF YOUR DATA
If you have a Network4Cars profile for our website or have submitted an application via our website, then you have, after a request in writing, the possibility to view your personal data. If the data is not correct, then you can send an email to email@example.com to change this or let be removed. Written requests can be sent to Network4Cars, Schillingweg 105, 2153 PL Nieuw-Vennep, the Netherlands.
If you have questions about your privacy and our privacy- and cookie statement, then you can ask these via the contact form on our website or by contacting us by phone via + 31 (0) 252 740 740.