This could be a great position for a young professional in which you can broaden your marketing skillset and knowledge. We offer a combination of autonomy, responsibility with learning-on-the-job in a truly commercial environment.
We are looking for a motivated colleague who will work in our marketing department. Network4Cars is an international automotive company, and we trade mainly new cars to B2B client across Europe. Our commercial activities (buying and selling vehicles) are supported by a small in-house digital marketing team. We are looking for a new colleague in this team.
E-mail, content management, online advertisement, social; we use all channels and have a high degree of automation in these channels. We underpin our marketing activities with performance insights. Further to that we have some in-house design capabilities. So, a small full-service marketing team, with a strong focus on digital and sales.
In this job you will have autonomy and responsibility for our online marketing operations. You will be creating and coordinating weekly promotional campaigns, one-off campaigns for our different target markets. You interact with our buyers and sellers with regards to what products to promote and share marketing performance insights with our Product & Pricing specialist. Depending on your skill set you will work -together with your marketing colleagues- on further automating and improving our customer interactions (event triggered communication, based on decisioning logic).
We operate in a truly digital environment. All of our data lives in SalesForce (CRM) and in our marketing department we use Pardot; the B2B marketing automation and lead generation tool from Salesforce. For the marketing performance reporting we use Google Data Studio.
After an intensive onboarding period, your daily routine will include the following tasks:
- Coordinate and schedule/send our weekly email campaigns
- Manage and create automations within our CRM
- Build reports and dashboards
- Create content for the website and social media
- Work together with your colleague on planned omnichannel campaigns
What kind of person are you?
You are a hands-on and enthusiastic team person. For us, your personality is the most important skill set. If you are eager to learn, self-propelled and have an entrepreneurial mindset, you’ll fit right in! Further to that, it would be nice when:
- You operate on a Bachelor level or equal level (higher education/university college/applied science)
- You have some relevant work experience in one or more of these area’s
- E-mail marketing, Marketing Automation and/or CRM
- Creating and/or manager customer journeys and (decisioning) logic with Marketing Automation
- Data & Analytics and/or monitoring & performance insights
- We try to be as multi-disciplinary in our marketing team as possible; copywriting, creatives, content creations can all be part of your job if you have that talent and/or ambition.
- Experience with Salesforce (Pardot) is pre.
- You have a high proficiency in English. A native/secondary language would be a nice extra. (e.g. NL, FR, DE,IT). At Network4Cars we employ 60+ international specialists in total, who speak at least 10 languages among themselves. The connecting language however is English. The ability to speak Dutch is not required but is preferred in this position.
What do we offer?
We offer you a challenging position in a fast-growing company in the international automotive industry. You will work with passionate colleagues from various backgrounds and cultures in a professional and informal working atmosphere. Your workplace is located in a modern office in Nieuw-Vennep, walking distance from the train station and a few minutes from the highway A4.
The position is full-time, however depending on the candidate we are willing to consider also part-time fulfilment, with a minimum of 24 hours per week.
We offer a competitive salary and modern terms of employment, Details of which we gladly share and discuss with you, when interested
Are you interested?
In that case, do not hesitate to send us your CV to email@example.com. Do you want to know more about the vacancy, please feel free to give Johan Schipper a call on 0252-740743.
We are happy and proud that we are a company with great diversity (ethnicity, age, gender, belief, preference, disability), so do not hesitate to apply. We can always be more divers! The connecting language between all our nationalities is English.
Network4Cars is a dynamic and entrepreneurial frontrunner in the automotive industry, and we are well on our way to becoming the market leader in the international trade in new and young used cars. Our Pan-European approach enables us to manage wholesale supply and demand across countries. We operate with an international team of skilled and passionate automotive specialists, all with an excellent feeling for quality, service, market standards and efficiency.
Network4Cars has been an established name for over 20 years. We are one of the larger actors in our market space, selling 10,000+ vehicles per year. We have offices in several countries and a HQ in The Netherlands. We run our company with a team of 60+ enthusiastic people. The company culture is informal and result driven.