Automotive company is looking for organized logistics talent
helping us to further accelerate our business
We are looking for an organized colleague who will support and coordinate the administrational logistics and delivery processes of vehicles bought and sold in different European countries.
You will work in the Logistics department of Network4Cars. The Logistics department plays a crucial role in the purchase and sale of vehicles, streamlining the flow of vehicles from our suppliers to
our customers. Our Logistics team takes care of all transport, storage and customs activities and provides administrative and commercial support. In this position you are an important liaison for our network of compounds, hauliers and other relevant service providers all over Europe.
You will make sure invoices, transport documents, data and other activities are processed and performed accurately and communicated well in time.
You work closely together with your colleagues and are in direct contact with our international transport companies and compounds.
After an intensive onboarding period, your daily routine will include the following tasks:
- Keeping track of the cars with regards to the picking-up, deliveries and storage
- Payment and processing of invoices
- Processing of transport documents (CMR)
- Ensuring the effective and accurate flow of vehicles, by pro-active monitoring the progress of all vehicles in our internal ERP / CRM system (Salesforce)
- Arranging occasional transports and - on longer term more structurally - being a (back-up) transport specialist
What kind of person are you?
You are a hands-on and enthusiastic team player. You have eye for detail and are used to working in an environment where high level of accuracy is crucial. You enjoy being part of a small and multi-cultural team. You pride yourself in good (and clear) communication skills. We speak many languages, although English and Dutch are the main company languages.
- You operate on a MBO/HBO level (higher education/university college/applied science)
- 2+ years of experience with administrative/back-office work
- You are self-supportive and able to organize your work in a timely and efficient way
- You are competent to handle multiple tasks at a time
- You are proactive, stick to deadlines and have a high level of accuracy
- You have good knowledge of Word, Excel, MS Office, and overall PC work. Salesforce CRM is pre
- You speak English very well and preferably also speak a secondary/native (Central-East) European language
What do we offer?
We offer you a challenging position at one of the fastest growing companies in the international automotive industry. You will work with passionate colleagues from various backgrounds and cultures in a professional but informal working atmosphere. Your workplace is located in a modern office in Nieuw-Vennep, walking distance from the train station and a few minutes from the highway A4. Furthermore, we offer a competitive salary and attractive terms of employment.
Are you interested?
Are you the administrative superstar we are looking for? In that case, do not hesitate to send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you want to know more about the vacancy, please feel free to give Patrick Weinans a call on 0252-740785. Great people work at a great company.
We are happy and proud that we are a company with great diversity (ethnicity, age, gender, belief, preference, disability), so do not hesitate to apply. The connecting language between all our nationalities is English.
Network4Cars is a real dynamic and entrepreneurial frontrunner in the automotive industry and is well on its way to becoming the market leader in the international trade in new and young used cars. Our Pan-European approach enables us to manage wholesale supply and demand across countries. We are an international team of skilled and passionate automotive specialists with an excellent feeling for quality, service, market values and efficiency.
Network4Cars has been an established name for over 20 years. It is one of the larger players selling over 10,000 vehicles per year. We have offices in several countries, with our HQ in The Netherlands, and run our company with a team of more than 55 enthusiastic people. The company culture is informal and result driven.